EdReady MT Facilitator Orientation
Edited by Jason Leonard firstname.lastname@example.org 406-203-1812 x202 Last Edit Date: 26 September 2016
Summary of Session:
The EdReady MT Facilitator Orientation professional development session will provide teachers and staff with an in-depth introduction and general informational overview of the EdReady and EdReady MT programs. Attendees will learn the basics of EdReady MT by exploring the program from student and teacher perspectives, which will also allow insight as to whom in their school should be interacting with the program both at the student and facilitator levels. Attendees will also learn how to manage student accounts and how to interpret the available reports within GeniusSIS and EdReady. Session attendees will leave with an understanding of how the program could be executed within their classroom(s), and the steps to moving forward with implementation.
EdReady MT Facilitator Orientation will take 2 – 3 hours.
Upon completion of EdReady MT Facilitator Orientation, session attendees will understand:
Teachers and staff will have a basic understanding of the EdReady Montana Math Program and will be able to determine how this may work in their classroom.
- The history of the EdReady and EdReady MT programs.
- How EdReady MT is funded.
- The populations served by the EdReady MT program.
- How EdReady MT could be implemented within their classroom(s).
- How to add new students into EdReady.
- How to enroll students into EdReady goals.
- How to find and interpret reports in GeniusSIS and EdReady.
- Required steps for moving forward with the implementation process.
Who should attend?
- Special Education Teachers
- Any additional staff members working with students and monitoring their math progress.
Upon session registration you will be sent a confirmation email; this confirmation will include the date and time of your session and an attachment with session resources. Please follow the enclosed instructions for resources to ensure that session attendees will have the best learning experience possible.
If you have previously attended this session and would like additional copies of the resources, please email email@example.com with the subject line “EdReady PD Resource Request” and an EdReady staff member will send them to you.