Part-time EdReady Montana Primary/Secondary and Higher Education Ambassadors Wanted
The MTDA EdReady Montana project is seeking to hire Primary/Secondary and Higher Education Ambassadors to serve as the communication and training link between the Montana Digital Academy’s EdReady Montana team and universities, the public, and private schools in Montana. Over the first 7 years of the project, MTDA has established geographic regions and an Ambassador will be recruited and assigned according to these regions to make travel to schools manageable.
The Ambassador has been a key face-to-face contact person for our team and will be responsible for establishing regular communication with and providing professional development training to the primary/secondary schools and/or higher education personnel representing institutions all around Montana. These sessions will (most likely) be virtual in 2020 and 2021 depending on the state of the Covid-19 response in Montana.
Minimum Education and Experience
- Experience as a teacher, faculty member or administrator
- Experience providing professional development and training to educators
Preferred Experience, Knowledge, Skills, and/or Abilities
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to build and maintain working relationships with staff, faculty, and administrators.
- Proficient in Google Suite, Microsoft Office and technology communication tools (i.e. Zoom, GoToMeeting, Google Hangout)
- Ability to plan, organize, and implement projects.
- Ability to quickly develop a strong understanding of the EdReady program and tools.
- Ability to utilize technology for data collection and communication with EdReady Montana and local school staff.
- Ability to travel regularly within the state of Montana, when needed.
- Ability to work independently outside of a formal office environment.
Length of Employment
- Hire date as soon as possible with a temporary contract through late June 2021
- Ambassador positions are part-time temporary positions with MTDA and the University of Montana
- 10-15 hours per week
- Successful applicants will have time during standard business hours to dedicate to Ambassador duties each week
- $30 per hour
- Travel reimbursement
To find out more, or to set up an appointment, contact Ryan Schrenk the EdReady Montana Program Manager at email@example.com