Part-time EdReady Montana Secondary and Higher Education Ambassadors WantedThe MTDA EdReady Montana project is seeking to hire Secondary and Higher Education Ambassadors to serve as the communication and training link between the Montana Digital Academy’s EdReady Montana team and universities, the public, and private schools in Montana. Over the first 3 years of the project, MTDA has established geographic regions and an Ambassador will be recruited and assigned according to these regions to make travel to schools manageable.
The Ambassador is a key face to face contact person for our team and will be responsible for establishing regular communication with and provide professional development training to the secondary schools and/or higher education personnel representing institutions in that region. Preference will be given to applicants currently residing in Central or Eastern Montana regions.
Minimum Education and Experience
- Experience as a teacher, faculty member or administrator
- Experience providing professional development and training to educators
Preferred Experience, Knowledge, Skills, and/or Abilities
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to build and maintain working relationships with staff, faculty, and administrators
- Ability to travel regularly within assigned region and/or state-wide
Length of Employment
- Mid-August to Late June
- Ambassador positions are part-time temporary positions with MTDA and the University of Montana
- 10-15 hours per week
- Successful applicants will have time during standard business hours to dedicate to Ambassador duties each week
- $30 per hour
- Travel reimbursement