EdReady Montana Technology RequirementsThe NROC College Readiness System, called EdReady, is a cloud-based application that personalizes the pathways to college readiness via referral to appropriate digital resources. By default, users are directed to resource components of the NROC Developmental Math program, which are published in HTML5 and should work in essentially the same manner across all Internet-enabled devices. There are some resource collections in the EdReady content library which will not work on all device operating systems (especially iOS); in those cases, the incompatible resources will be excluded from the referral list for those students.
- Operating System: Microsoft® Windows® XP (32 bit) or higher (for Windows users) or Mac OS X v10.6 or v10.7 (for Mac users). iOS devices (e.g., iPads) are supported as well, but not all content will be available.
- Browser: Internet Explorer 9.0 or later, Mozilla Firefox 4.0 or later, Google Chrome, Safari 5.0 or later.
- Flash Player 10.1 or higher suggested for complete resource availability.
- Internet Connection: A high-speed Internet connection, such as DSL or Cable Modem, is highly recommended.
- Content Filtering: Go to this site to see the guidelines for web filtering – Filtering Guidelines Link